NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
AMC Networks (AMCX) upgraded at B. Riley from Neutral to Buy, B. Riley said. $76 price target. Stock has pulled back 15% since earnings, but the company has multiple potential catalysts.
Cash America (CSH) upgraded at FBR from Market Perform to Outperform. $50 price target. Competition is being pushed out of business and the company can accelerate domestic growth.
The Fresh Market (TFM) downgraded at UBS to Neutral from Buy as EPS growth is pushed out another six months. Price target is $56.
STOCK COMMENTS / EPS CHANGESCareFusion (CFN) price target raised at Citi to $42 from $37 as margin expansion should lead to multiple expansion. FactSet (FDS) estimates reduced at UBS based on user count data and increased competition. Price target is $99. Guess? (GES) numbers raised at Jefferies. Shares of GES now seen reaching $29. Estimates also increased on strong bottom line beat on expense management. Hold rating. Infosys (INFY) numbers raised at Jefferies. Shares of INFY now seen reaching $58. Estimates also increased on demand recovery and sustainably weak rupee. Buy rating. (JOY) numbers cut at BMO. Shares of JOY now seen reaching $53, according to BMO Capital. Estimates also reduced, given lower new orders. Market Perform rating. Joy Global numbers reduced at UBS. Earnings estimates were cut given a significantly weaker outlook for bookings. Price target goes to $52. Joy Global numbers cut at Jefferies. Shares of JOY now seen reaching $47. Estimates also lowered as miner capex trends remain weak. Hold rating.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV