SHANGHAI, Aug. 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Zuoan Fashion Limited (NYSE: ZA) ("Zuoan" or the "Company"), a leading design-driven fashion casual menswear company in China, today announced that the Company will report its second quarter 2013 financial results before the market opens on Thursday, September 12 th, 2013.
Zuoan's management will host an earnings conference call on September 12 th, 2013 at 8:30 a.m. U.S. Eastern Time. Listeners may access the call by dialing # 1-719-325-2354. A webcast will also be available via http://public.viavid.com/index.php?id=105957. A replay of the call will be available through September 19 th, 2013. Listeners may access the replay by dialing # 1-858-384-5517, access code: 9676501.
About Zuoan Fashion Limited
Zuoan Fashion Limited is a leading design-driven fashion casual menswear company in China, and is head-quartered in Shanghai. Zuoan offers a wide range of products, including men's casual apparel, footwear and lifestyle accessories, primarily targeting urban males between the ages of 20 and 40 who prefer stylish clothing that represents a sophisticated lifestyle. Through extensive networks of distributors and retail stores, Zuoan sells its products in 30 of China's 32 provinces and municipalities. As of March 31, 2012, Zuoan had 1,362 stores located in China.Contact Information John Low firstname.lastname@example.org ICR, LLC William Zima+86-10-6583-7511 Zuoan Investor Relations DepartmentU.S.: +1-646-308-1614 SOURCE Zuoan Fashion Limited
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV