2. Huang SS, Johnson KM, Ray GT, Wroe P, Lieu TA, Moore MR, et al. Healthcare utilization and cost of pneumococcal disease in the United States. Vaccine. 2011;29:3398-3412.
3. Weycker D, Strutton D, Edelsberg J, Sato R, Jackson LA. Clinical and economic burden of pneumococcal disease in older US adults. Vaccine. 2010;28(31):4955-4960. doi:10.1016/j.vaccine.2010.05.030.
4. National Health, Lung, and Blood Institute. Available at http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/health-topics/topics/pnu/types.html. Accessed June 2013.
5. Cunha, BA. Community-acquired pneumonia Medscape Available at http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/234240-overview. Accessed April 2013.6. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Pneumococcal Disease. CDC Pink Book. 2011;16:233-248. 7. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. MMWR Recommendations and Reports. Prevention of Pneumococcal Disease: Recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP). 1997;46(RR-8):1-24. 8. World Health Organization (WHO). 23-valent pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccine. WHO Position Paper. Wkly Epidemiol Rec. 2008;83(42):373-384. 9. World Health Organization (WHO). Immunization, Vaccines and Biologicals. Pneumoccocal Vaccines. April 2003. Wkly Epidemiol Rec. 2003;78(14):97-120. 10. Prevnar 13 Prescribing Information. http://labeling.pfizer.com/showlabeling.aspx?id=501.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts