BEIJING, Aug. 29, 2013 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- China Biologic Products, Inc. (Nasdaq: CBPO, "China Biologic" or the "Company"), a leading fully integrated plasma-based biopharmaceutical company in China, is scheduled to participate in the upcoming conferences:
- Credit Suisse Asian Healthcare Conference, to be held September 3, 2013 at the Credit Suisse office at International Commerce Centre, Hong Kong. Management is scheduled to meet with institutional investors throughout Tuesday, September 3.
- Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Conference, to be held September 9-11, 2013 at the Grand Hyatt New York. Management is scheduled to meet with institutional investors throughout the event.
For additional information, please contact the respective institutional sales representative at each sponsoring bank.
About China Biologic Products, Inc.
China Biologic Products, Inc. (Nasdaq: CBPO), is a leading fully integrated plasma-based biopharmaceutical company in China. The Company's products are used as critical therapies during medical emergencies and for the prevention and treatment of life-threatening diseases and immune-deficiency related diseases. China Biologic is headquartered in Beijing and manufactures over 20 plasma-based products through its indirect majority-owned subsidiaries, Shandong Taibang Biological Products Co., Ltd. and Guiyang Dalin Biologic Technologies Co., Ltd. The Company also has an equity investment in Xi'an Huitian Blood Products Co., Ltd. The Company sells its products to hospitals and other healthcare facilities in China. For additional information, please see the Company's website www.chinabiologic.com.Contact: China Biologic Products, Inc. Mr. Ming Yin Vice President Phone: +86-10-6598-3099 Email: email@example.com ICR Inc. Mr. Bill Zima Phone: +86-10-6583-7511 or +1-646-405-5191 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE China Biologic Products, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV