MONETT, Mo., Aug. 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. (NASDAQ:JKHY) is a leading provider of technology solutions and payment processing services primarily for the financial services industry. Its Jack Henry Banking ® division announced today that two long-time mid-tier banks – Maine-based Camden National Corporation and Missouri-based Midwest BankCentre – are among the 25 core bank clients electing to migrate from in-house processing to outsourcing during the company's fiscal year 2013, which ended June 30.
Dale Oberkfell, executive vice president and CFO of Midwest BankCentre, said, "Migrating to outsourcing was a very strategic decision for our bank that fundamentally enables us to dedicate more of our time and resources to the business of banking. Managing complex and dynamic technology and all the mission-critical components like security and capacity planning is a core competency of Jack Henry Banking, so we were extremely comfortable entrusting them with our information and transaction processing. Moving from in-house processing to outsourcing also provides predictable near- and long-term costs, access to core functionality that is consistent with what we had in-house, and on-demand access to an extensive array of integrated complementary products and services. The flexibility and scalability of outsourcing makes our bank more nimble and expedites our responses to customer, market, and competitive demands."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV