LONG BEACH, Calif., Aug. 29, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- UTi Worldwide Inc. (Nasdaq:UTIW) today announced that members of its management team will participate in the following upcoming investor conferences:
- September 10, 2013 RBC Capital Markets 2013 Industrials Conference Mandarin Oriental Hotel – Las Vegas, Nevada Presentation: 3:05 p.m. PDT
- September 17, 2013 Morgan Stanley 2013 Industrials and Autos Conference Montage Hotel – Laguna Beach, California Presentation: 2:25 p.m. PDT
Each event will be webcast live on the internet via UTi's website at www.go2uti.com (click on Investor Relations and then on Webcasts & Presentations). Webcast archives will be available on the site for at least 30 days following each live event.
About UTi Worldwide:UTi Worldwide Inc. is an international, non-asset-based supply chain services and solutions company providing air and ocean freight forwarding, contract logistics, customs brokerage, distribution, inbound logistics, truckload brokerage and other supply chain management services. The company serves a large and diverse base of global and local companies, including clients operating in industries with unique supply chain requirements such as the pharmaceutical, retail, apparel, chemical, automotive and technology industries. The company seeks to use its global network, proprietary information technology systems, relationships with transportation providers, and expertise in outsourced logistics services to deliver competitive advantage to each of its clients' supply chains.
CONTACT: Jeff Misakian Global Vice President, Investor Relations (562) 552-9417 firstname.lastname@example.org
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts