Introduction To Fracking
Additionally, according to the U.S. Energy Information Administration, there are fewer natural gas rigs in operation compared to oil rigs. As of February 2013, there are 1,332 operating crude oil rigs in the United States but only 426 that extract natural gas.
Finally, while both resources provide energy for people around the world, fracking for natural gas is considered more beneficial in some circles because the gas is replacing other potentially more harmful energy sources like coal. Many studies have shown the increased use of natural gas for energy has reduced harmful emissions in the air.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV