Accenture (NYSE:ACN) has been positioned as a Leader by IDC in providing business consulting services to private and public sector clients in each of IDCs newly published industry and functional IDC MarketScape reports.
The seven IDC MarketScape reports all state that, “for business consulting overall, Accenture is considered to be among the most capable firms at helping clients expand into new markets or geographies, reduce costs, and drive innovation through their organizations.”
The IDC assessment of business consulting providers covers advisory and implementation services related to management issues. It includes providers’ capabilities in defining organizations’ strategies and goals and designing and implementing the structures and processes that help commercial and government organizations reach their goals.
“Our positioning as a Leader in all seven IDC MarketScape reports is testament to the depth of our functional and industry management consulting expertise,” said
Sander van ‘t Noordende
, group chief executive,
Accenture Management Consulting
. “This enables Accenture to deliver value by helping clients move from issue to outcome though the implementation of highly relevant innovative solutions.”
Accenture was positioned as a Leader in the following reports:
- IDC MarketScape: US Business Consulting Services for the Federal Sector (Doc #242561), August 2013
- IDC MarketScape: US Business Consulting Services for State and Local Government (#242546), August 2013
- IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Business Consulting Services for the Public Sector (#242457), August 2013
- IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Business Consulting Services for Governance, Risk and Compliance (#242352), August 2013
- IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Organizational and Change Consulting Services (#242359), August 2013
- IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Business Consulting for the Retail Industry (#242424), August 2013
- IDC MarketScape: U.S. Business Consulting Services for Smart Cities (#242453), August 2013
“The recognition by IDC reflects our public sector strengths in the U.S. and around the world,” said
Stephen J. Rohleder
, group chief executive, Accenture’s
operating group. “It is also a tribute to the breadth of our public sector management consulting capabilities that we bring to our clients. These capabilities are helping drive measurable outcomes to government agencies and improving delivery of citizen services.”
This latest series of IDC MarketScapes in business consulting services follows the publication in February 2013 of IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Business Consulting 2013 (# 239484) and three regional reports, in all of which Accenture was positioned as a Leader as well.