TORONTO, Aug. 29, 2013 /CNW/ - Royal Bank of Canada (RY on TSX and NYSE) is pleased to announce the appointment of Thomas A. Renyi to its Board of Directors.
Mr. Renyi of New Harbor, Maine is a corporate director with extensive experience in the financial services industry. Mr. Renyi served as Executive Chairman of The Bank of New York Mellon from July 2007 until he retired in August 2008. Prior to that, Mr. Renyi was Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of The Bank of New York Company, Inc. and the Bank of New York for 10 years. Mr. Renyi's career at The Bank of New York Mellon and its predecessor company spanned almost four decades and included key leadership roles in credit policy, securities servicing, capital markets and banking.
Mr. Renyi is senior advisor to CVC Capital Partners, Inc., presiding director of The Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc. and a director of Public Service Energy Enterprise Group .
Mr. Renyi earned a Master of Business Administration and a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration from Rutgers University.About RBC Royal Bank of Canada (RY on TSX and NYSE) and its subsidiaries operate under the master brand name RBC. We are Canada's largest bank as measured by assets and market capitalization, and are among the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management services, insurance, corporate and investment banking and investor services on a global basis. We employ approximately 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve close to 15 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 44 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com. SOURCE RBC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV