Trifork - Follow-Up On The Company's Possible Delisting
AARHUS, Denmark, Aug. 29, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --
As stated in announcement no. 10/2013, Trifork is planning a restructuring to support the company's international growth.
The company's investigation has reached the following preliminary conclusions:
- The company wants to change residence to Switzerland because this is considered to:
- Make the company more attractive to international investors, thereby creating easier access to capital.
- Provide better opportunities for financing of new international acquisitions.
- Contribute to an organizational structure that is aligned with the business processes of the Group. International business development is already being handled out of Switzerland, whereto all other units report.
- A change in the Group's official residence may be done either, by moving the existing listing to a new Swiss company, or by the company being delisted from OMX Nasdaq Copenhangen.
- If a delisting becomes part of the process, then it is the objective of the Board that:
- All shareholders who so wish should be able to keep their shares.
- All shareholders who do not wish to keep an unlisted equity should be able to sell their shares.
- As far as possible enable all shareholders to subsequently trade their shares.
- The company should continue to follow the same accounting policies and practices as previous and maintain a comparable level of information to all shareholders.
- The company should later be listed again on an international stock exchange.
- As part of the restructuring of the Group, Trifork still expects to implement a relatively small issue of new shares.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts