Frost & Sullivan's Growth, Innovation & Leadership (GIL) Congress Arrives In France
LONDON , Aug. 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Frost & Sullivan announces the launch of its global series of Growth, Innovation and Leadership (GIL) events, focused on driving growth and inspiring innovation across industries by providing a powerful platform for collaboration and networking, in the French capital.
French industry leaders are set to gather at Hotel Lutetia in Paris on 17 th October 2013 to fuel their creativity and gain inspiration through interactive networking, benchmarking of proven growth strategies, sharing of industry-specific best practices and access to some very insightful "BIG Picture" 360 Degree Visionary Perspectives.
Jan E Kristiansen, Partner & Global Head of Growth Consulting at Frost & Sullivan, comments: " In order to succeed in today's economic climate, each company must adopt a global outlook. Geographic expansion can help reduce costs, gain access to new markets and provide a robust pipeline to catalyse future growth. GIL France will provide key insights into strategy formulation, assessment of internal capabilities as well as external opportunities, development of business propositions with entry strategy options… all the way to successful implementation."
"In an ever changing-economy, business models need to be challenged and re-imagined," adds Sebastien Croizard, Director at Frost & Sullivan. "The time to get serious about growth is now. GIL France provides a unique forum to develop your analytical, strategic, visionary and innovative skills. You will take away the necessary tools and actionable strategies for critical decision-making."The congress will explore growth opportunities and future trends in automotive & transportation, energy, environment as well as in the healthcare sector. One of the focus areas will cover Frost & Sullivan's research into the global Mega Trends anticipated to transform industries, markets and cultures and will discuss implications for French businesses. The day will conclude with an Awards Banquet celebrating superlative accomplishments of over twenty best-in-class organisations representing a wide spectrum of hi-tech industries. Frost & Sullivan's Global Community continues to be the industry's only resource that supports CEOs and their management teams in critical decision-making, offering tools that help industry leaders in achieving the three essential objectives of Growth, Innovation and Leadership. GIL 2013: France will provide CEOs and their growth teams an opportunity not just to attend GIL, but also to actually experience it. If you would like to attend Frost & Sullivan's Congress, or to inquire about sponsorship and media partnership opportunities, please contact Corporate Communications at firstname.lastname@example.org. Schedule: GIL 2013: France 17 October 2013 Hotel Lutetia Paris About Frost & Sullivan Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants. Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV