- With 1,400 new jobs and a $555 million investment, Flat Rock Assembly Plant begins Ford Fusion production
- Production added to improve tight availability of Ford Fusion; U.S. Fusion sales up 13 percent this year
- Ford will hire almost 6,500 workers in the U.S. this year to support new products, growth and investment; company has added more than three-quarters of the 12,000 hourly jobs it committed to add in the U.S. by 2015
1,400 New Ford Employees Kick Off U.S. Production Of Fusion To Meet Surging Customer Demand
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.