OAK HARBOR, Wash., Aug. 28, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Whidbey Island Bank today announced Robert Ittes has been named Vice President/ Commercial Team Leader for the company's E. King County region. Mr. Ittes is a veteran of over 35 years in the Pacific Northwest Banking community having served in many senior management capacities which included the founding President of Issaquah Bank and Issaquah Community Bank.
"We are very pleased Bob has joined Whidbey Island Bank," states George Bowen, EVP/Chief Banking Officer. "Bob is the ultimate community banker and brings a wealth of experience together with a long history of quality customer relationships to his new position."
Ittes holds a Bachelor's degree from LaVerne College and an MBA from Seattle University. His professional and civic affiliations have included the Issaquah Historical Society, Issaquah Schools Foundation, Issaquah Chamber of Commerce, Issaquah and Sammamish Rotaries. Additionally, Mr. Ittes continues to serve as a mentor at Seattle University, working with graduate students. Robert and his wife reside in Sammamish.Whidbey Island Bank is a full-service community bank, serving local Northwest communities in 31 locations in six counties: Island, San Juan, Skagit, Whatcom, Snohomish, and King. The bank was established in 1961 to provide high-quality lending, deposit, transaction and investment services to individuals and businesses. The bank is a subsidiary of Washington Banking Company (Nasdaq:WBCO).
CONTACT: Mary Moore Bailey 360-757-5020 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV