Ventas, Inc. (NYSE: VTR) (“Ventas” or the “Company”) said today that its Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Debra A. Cafaro, will participate in the European Public Real Estate Association (EPRA) Annual Conference on September 5 in Paris, where she will provide a CEO’s perspective on publicly traded real estate. Other participants in the panel discussion will include Christophe Cuvillier, CEO of Unibail-Rodamco, and Gerard H.W. Groener, CEO of Corio N.V.
EPRA is a non-profit association representing Europe’s publicly listed property companies. EPRA also works within the industry to establish consistent reporting across the real estate sector. Additionally, the FTSE EPRA Global Real Estate Index is a stock market index series jointly managed by EPRA (Brussels), FTSE (UK) and NAREIT (US), composed of property company constituents that trade on several global exchanges.
Ventas, Inc., an S&P 500 company, is a leading real estate investment trust. Its diverse portfolio of more than 1,400 assets in 47 states (including the District of Columbia) and two Canadian provinces consists of seniors housing communities, skilled nursing facilities, hospitals, medical office buildings and other properties. Through its Lillibridge subsidiary, Ventas provides management, leasing, marketing, facility development and advisory services to highly rated hospitals and health systems throughout the United States. More information about Ventas and Lillibridge can be found at www.ventasreit.com and www.lillibridge.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV