ELKHART, Ind., Aug. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Thor Industries, Inc. (NYSE: THO) today announced that Crossroads RV, a wholly-owned subsidiary, named Andy Cripe as President effective August 26, 2013.
"We are pleased to have Andy take a strong leadership role at Crossroads RV," said Bob Martin, Thor President and Chief Executive Officer. "Andy has a strong track record of performance at Keystone RV that should enable him to make an immediate impact on the operations of Crossroads. The ability to fill such an important position internally illustrates the strength and depth of Thor's management bench."
Mr. Cripe has been with Keystone RV for 10 years in a variety of roles including district manager and product manager of the Raptor® brand as well as being the general manager responsible for brands including Hideout/Retreat®, Passport® and Cougar®. Prior to his experience in the RV industry, Mr. Cripe spent time in the Financial Management Program at General Electric, followed by a position with the accounting and consulting firm Ernst & Young. Mr. Cripe is a graduate of Indiana University with a bachelor's degree in accounting, finance and marketing.
In addition to the appointment of Andy Cripe as President, Crossroads RV named Matt Thompson to the newly created position of Vice President of Sales for Crossroads. The entire sales function at the subsidiary will report to Matt in his new role.Mr. Thompson is a 20-year veteran of the RV industry and has been with the Thor family of companies for more than a decade. He was previously a general manager at Crossroads RV, following several vice president positions at Thor Motor Coach, including two years as vice president of sales for the diesel business at Thor Motor Coach.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV