JACKSONVILLE, Fla., Aug. 28, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Web.com Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:WWWW), a leading provider of internet services and online marketing solutions for small businesses, today announced that management will present at three upcoming investor conferences in September and October:
- The Citi Global Technology Conference in New York City on Wednesday, September 4 at 10:30 a.m. ET.
- The Deutsche Bank dbAccess Technology Conference in Las Vegas on Tuesday, September 10 at 11:40 a.m. PT.
- The Deutsche Bank 21st Annual Leveraged Finance Conference in Scottsdale, AZ on Wednesday, October 2 at 10:05 a.m. MT.
Audio of each presentation will be webcast live in the Investor Relations section of the Company's website ( http://ir.web.com ) and will be accessible for a limited period of time after the events.
About Web.comWeb.com Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:WWWW) provides a full range of Internet services to small businesses to help them compete and succeed online. Web.com is a global domain registrar and further meets the needs of small businesses anywhere along their lifecycle with affordable, subscription-based solutions including website design and management, search engine optimization, online marketing campaigns, local sales leads, social media, mobile products, eCommerce solutions and call center services. For more information, please visit www.web.com ; follow Web.com on Twitter @webdotcom or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/web.com . Note to Editors: Web.com is a registered trademark of Web.com Group, Inc.
CONTACT: Investors: Jenny Kobin 904-680-6909 firstname.lastname@example.org Media: John Herbkersman 904-251-6297 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV