Wesco Aircraft Holdings, Inc. (“Wesco Aircraft” or the “Company”) (NYSE: WAIR), a leading provider of comprehensive supply chain management services to the global aerospace industry, today announced that Greg Hann, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, is scheduled to present at the 2013 RBC Capital Markets’ Global Industrials Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada. The Company will present on Tuesday, September 10, 2013 at 4:15 pm (PT). A copy of the presentation will be available on the Company’s website at www.wescoair.com under “Investor Relations.”
To learn more about Wesco Aircraft, visit our website at www.wescoair.com.
About Wesco Aircraft
Wesco Aircraft is one of the world's largest distributors and providers of comprehensive supply chain management services to the global aerospace industry. The Company’s services range from traditional distribution to the management of supplier relationships, quality assurance, kitting, just-in-time delivery and point-of-use inventory management. The Company believes it offers one of the world’s broadest inventories of aerospace parts, comprised of more than 525,000 different stock keeping units, including hardware, bearings, tools, electronic components and machined parts. Wesco Aircraft has more than 1,200 employees across 42 locations in 12 countries.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV