DCT Industrial Trust Inc. ® (NYSE: DCT), a leading industrial real estate company, today announced it has acquired a three building portfolio totaling 308,000 square feet in the Tempe/Airport submarket of Phoenix. The 100 percent occupied portfolio consists of three modern, Class-A buildings that are ideally located with easy access to major transportation systems and Sky Harbor International Airport.
“We are excited to add these exceptional buildings to our portfolio,” said Mark Bowen, Regional Vice President DCT Industrial. “Located in one of the highest-barrier-to-entry submarkets of Phoenix these high-quality buildings reflect DCT’s continued effort to improve the quality our portfolio.”
This acquisition brings DCT Industrial’s Phoenix portfolio to 2.1 million square feet.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV