The Rosen Law Firm announces that it is investigating securities claims against PetroChina Co. Ltd. (NYSE:PTR).
On August 27, 2013, shares of PetroChina were temporarily halted following news that three senior officials at China National Petroleum Corporation, parent of PetroChina Co., were under investigation by Chinese authorities in connection with a high-level government probe intended to root out fraud and corruption.
The Rosen Law Firm is investigating a potential securities class action lawsuit as a result of this adverse information. If you purchased PetroChina stock on the U.S. markets prior to August 27, 2013, you may visit the website at http://rosenlegal.com to join the prospective class action. You may also contact Phillip Kim, Esq. or Kevin Chan, Esq. of The Rosen Law Firm toll free at 866-767-3653 or via e-mail at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Rosen Law Firm represents investors throughout the globe, concentrating its practice in securities class actions and shareholder derivative litigation.Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV