- Net revenues grew 12.3% to $982 million versus $874 million in Q2 12 with comparable brand revenue growth of 8.4%.
- Operating margin was 8.0%, equal to Q2 12.
- Diluted earnings per share (“EPS”) grew 14.0% to $0.49 compared to Q2 12.
- Cash returned to stockholders totaled $120 million comprising $90 million in stock repurchases and $30 million in dividends.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. Announces Second Quarter 2013 Results Revenues Grow 12%, EPS Increases 14% To $0.49 Raises Financial Guidance For Fiscal Year 2013
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.