3 Stocks Dragging The Services Sector Downward
1. As of noon trading, Carnival Corporation ( CCL) is down $0.47 (-1.3%) to $36.10 on average volume. Thus far, 2.3 million shares of Carnival Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.9 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $35.97-$36.29 after having opened the day at $36.25 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $36.57. Carnival Corporation operates as a cruise and vacation company worldwide. The company operates in two segments, North America; and Europe, Australia, and Asia. Carnival Corporation has a market cap of $22.2 billion and is part of the leisure industry. Shares are down 0.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Carnival Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 12 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Carnival Corporation as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in net income, reasonable valuation levels and good cash flow from operations. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including poor profit margins and feeble growth in the company's earnings per share. Get the full Carnival Corporation Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 5 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the services sector could consider iShares Dow Jones US Cons Services ( IYC) while those bearish on the services sector could consider ProShares Ultra Short Consumer Sers ( SCC).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts