3 Stocks Dragging The Services Sector Downward
2. As of noon trading, Marriott International ( MAR) is down $0.27 (-0.7%) to $40.15 on average volume. Thus far, 1.4 million shares of Marriott International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.3 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $39.85-$40.37 after having opened the day at $40.32 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $40.42. Marriott International, Inc. operates, franchises, and licenses hotels and timeshare properties worldwide. Marriott International has a market cap of $12.5 billion and is part of the leisure industry. Shares are up 8.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate Marriott International a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 10 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Marriott International as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, good cash flow from operations, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Get the full Marriott International Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts