3 Drugs Stocks Dragging The Industry Down
2. As of noon trading, Sanofi ( SNY) is down $0.56 (-1.1%) to $48.99 on heavy volume. Thus far, 6.2 million shares of Sanofi exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $48.87-$49.40 after having opened the day at $49.34 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $49.55. Sanofi researches, develops, manufactures, and markets healthcare products worldwide. The company operates through Pharmaceuticals, Human Vaccines, and Animal Health segments. Sanofi has a market cap of $135.3 billion and is part of the health care sector. Shares are up 4.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Sanofi a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Sanofi as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, expanding profit margins and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Sanofi Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts