3. As of noon trading, New Oriental Education & Technology Group I ( EDU) is down $0.68 (-3.0%) to $21.70 on light volume. Thus far, 282,709 shares of New Oriental Education & Technology Group I exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.3 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $21.66-$22.41 after having opened the day at $22.41 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $22.38. New Oriental Education & Technology Group Inc. provides private educational services primarily in China. New Oriental Education & Technology Group I has a market cap of $3.7 billion and is part of the services sector. Shares are up 15.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate New Oriental Education & Technology Group I a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates New Oriental Education & Technology Group I as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, increase in net income, growth in earnings per share and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company is trading at a premium valuation based on our review of its current price compared to such things as earnings and book value. Get the full New Oriental Education & Technology Group I Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts