FMC, AGU And CF, 3 Chemicals Stocks Pushing The Industry Lower
2. As of noon trading, Agrium ( AGU) is down $0.87 (-1.0%) to $87.17 on light volume. Thus far, 263,587 shares of Agrium exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 980,300 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $86.61-$88.00 after having opened the day at $88.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $88.04. Agrium Inc. engages in the retail of agricultural products and services. The company operates through three segments: Retail, Wholesale, and Advanced Technologies. Agrium has a market cap of $13.2 billion and is part of the basic materials sector. Shares are down 11.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 12 analysts that rate Agrium a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Agrium as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and attractive valuation levels. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Agrium Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts