3 Stocks Driving The Wholesale Industry Higher
1. As of noon trading, W.W. Grainger ( GWW) is up $1.80 (0.7%) to $249.49 on average volume. Thus far, 101,472 shares of W.W. Grainger exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 261,000 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $245.01-$250.03 after having opened the day at $247.12 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $247.69. W.W. Grainger, Inc. engages in the distribution of maintenance, repair, and operating supplies, as well as other related products and services for businesses and institutions primarily in the United States and Canada. W.W. Grainger has a market cap of $17.6 billion and is part of the services sector. Shares are up 22.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate W.W. Grainger a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 9 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates W.W. Grainger as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its growth in earnings per share, revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, expanding profit margins and good cash flow from operations. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Get the full W.W. Grainger Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 3 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the wholesale industry could consider iShares Dow Jones US Cons Goods ( IYK) while those bearish on the wholesale industry could consider ProShares Ultra Sht Consumer Goods ( SZK).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts