3 Stocks Driving The Wholesale Industry Higher
2. As of noon trading, Arrow Electronics ( ARW) is up $0.73 (1.6%) to $46.41 on light volume. Thus far, 130,943 shares of Arrow Electronics exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 568,200 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $45.34-$46.44 after having opened the day at $45.54 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $45.68. Arrow Electronics, Inc. provides products, services, and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions worldwide. It operates in two segments, Global Components and Global Enterprise Computing Solutions. Arrow Electronics has a market cap of $4.7 billion and is part of the services sector. Shares are up 23.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Arrow Electronics a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Arrow Electronics as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, attractive valuation levels, good cash flow from operations and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Arrow Electronics Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts