3. As of noon trading, Canadian National Railway ( CNI) is up $0.51 (0.5%) to $94.41 on light volume. Thus far, 162,268 shares of Canadian National Railway exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 524,900 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $93.42-$94.50 after having opened the day at $93.83 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $93.90. Canadian National Railway Company, together with its subsidiaries, engages in rail and related transportation business in North America. Canadian National Railway has a market cap of $40.2 billion and is part of the services sector. Shares are up 3.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Canadian National Railway a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 15 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Canadian National Railway as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, growth in earnings per share, increase in net income, expanding profit margins and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Canadian National Railway Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts