3 Stocks Boosting The Materials & Construction Industry Higher
2. As of noon trading, Vulcan Materials Company ( VMC) is up $0.59 (1.2%) to $48.37 on light volume. Thus far, 206,210 shares of Vulcan Materials Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 604,700 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $47.70-$48.38 after having opened the day at $47.70 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $47.78. Vulcan Materials Company engages in the production and sale of construction aggregates, as well as asphalt mix, ready-mixed concrete, and cement primarily in the United States. The company operates in four segments: Aggregates, Concrete, Asphalt Mix, and Cement. Vulcan Materials Company has a market cap of $6.2 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector. Shares are down 8.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Vulcan Materials Company a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Vulcan Materials Company as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance and impressive record of earnings per share growth. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including weak operating cash flow and poor profit margins. Get the full Vulcan Materials Company Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts