Donald Trump: Gurus and Demons
I applaud Trump for standing up to Schneiderman. The Trump U lawsuit seems foolish and unfounded. I see no basis for the arguments that students were oversold or duped.
He was likely targeted by people who want all of the glory without getting into the trenches. His program works, according the majority of his students. So I believe this case will come and go, but Trump will remain the victor.
We all know that Trump became internationally famous for making big bets. He has amassed an enviable fortune and has transcended from being just a real estate mogul into a global brand. But what is his true net worth and what is the value of his global empire?
Clearly, the $40 million lawsuit is a drop in the bucket for the Donald, but how big is the bucket?Nobody has ever been able accurately to detail the real net worth of the Trump Organization ... until now. Check back, as I plan to examine Trump's global real estate portfolio in an effort to provide the true value of the Trump brand. Really, how big is that raised nail that's getting hammered? Follow @swan_investor This article was written by an independent contributor, separate from TheStreet's regular news coverage.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV