The Young Law Firm, a leading national shareholder litigation firm, is investigating possible claims concerning the proposed acquisition of Hi-Tech Pharmacal Co., Inc. by Akorn, Inc. The investigation concerns whether the directors of Hi-Tech Pharmacal have obtained fair value for the sale of the Company and have fulfilled their fiduciary duties to the Company’s shareholders in connection with the proposed sale.
Pursuant to the terms of the proposed transaction, shareholders of Hi-Tech Pharmacal Co., Inc. (Nasdaq: HITK) will receive $43.50 per share in cash. The transaction is valued at approximately $640 million.
Individual shareholders have rights. The Young Law Firm is seeking active and engaged shareholders interested in ensuring that their rights are being protected. If you own shares of the Company and would like to learn more about the buyout of Hi-Tech Pharmacal, or have information about the proposed transaction, please contact:
Henry Young Esq. The Young Law Firm Toll Free: (888) 452-7252 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit: www.mergersbuyoutsandfraud.com/hitech-pharmacal-buyout-merger-shareholder-lawsuit-hitk/Henry Young Esq., the Firm’s founder, has over 10 years of experience litigating complex shareholder class action lawsuits, including cases resulting in the recovery of millions of dollars for shareholders. The Firm routinely works with and refers cases to other leading law firms around the country to enforce shareholder rights. For more information about the Firm and class action cases in general, please visit our website: www.theyounglf.com. This press release may be considered attorney advertising. Past results do not guarantee future performance.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV