What To Hold: Top 5 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: PBI, ISIL, RWT, EEP, HCN
- HCN's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 10.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 53.7%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- HEALTH CARE REIT INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. We feel that this trend should continue. This trend suggests that the performance of the business is improving. During the past fiscal year, HEALTH CARE REIT INC increased its bottom line by earning $0.42 versus $0.34 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.75 versus $0.42).
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, HEALTH CARE REIT INC underperformed against that of the industry average and is significantly less than that of the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for HEALTH CARE REIT INC is rather low; currently it is at 21.57%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 1.19% significantly trails the industry average.
- You can view the full Health Care REIT Ratings Report.
- Our dividend calendar.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts