Humana Inc. (NYSE: HUM), one of the nation’s leading health and well-being companies, recently announced the launch of a new fitness and nutrition program - the Get Moving Challenge.
The program, executed by My Well-Being Powered by Humana ( mywell-being.com), aims to encourage and empower participants to create a healthy habit of exercising and eating right in their daily lifestyle. The challenge, which begins on September 1, features 30 days of activities, including:
- 10-minute fitness videos
- healthy recipes
- step-by-step exercises and wellness tips
The program will include several features to help simplify the healthy living process. Each participant will receive their own personalized online dashboard with day-by-day challenges and a progress tracker to mark their performance. Challenges can also be received via email as a helpful reminder during busy schedules.
Participants can also interact with other users by commenting on the platform, sharing on social media and interacting with My Well-Being’s Fitness Expert, Kori McBride.While the Get Moving Challenge launches September 1st, participants can join the challenge at any time at mywell-being.com/GetMovingChallenge. “The Get Moving Challenge brings a great new experience to the My Well-Being Powered by Humana program,” said Bruce Feinstein, Marketing Director at Humana. “This program was designed specifically for our registrants to empower them to take the first step, which is always the hardest, and overcome the natural barriers to adopting a new habit.” Each challenge is designed to show registrants how easy and fun it can be to get started in living a healthier lifestyle. The challenges provide an extra measure of support and motivation to bring simplicity to the initial hurdle of starting a new fitness and nutrition regimen. The four-week plan helps participants get stronger and build a solid foundation, through creative and fun routines as well as recipes to help keep their days interesting. The challenge concludes with tips and tricks on how to keep momentum and continue to meet their fitness and nutrition goals.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV