Positive and Negative Case for the Market
TheStreet Premium Services
A complimentary preview
of Options-Profits Previews
Here is a quick bio on Ophir's experience:
Ophir Gottlieb joined GMI Ratings in 2012 as Managing Director of Quantitative Research. Previously, he had served as Director of Client Services for Audit Integrity, one of the three firms that merged in 2010 to create GMI Ratings. Mr. Gottlieb completed graduate work in Financial Mathematics at Stanford University. He holds an MBA in Finance and an undergraduate degree in Quantitative Economics with a focus on Mathematics. His specialties include machine learning and stochastic processes; in his current role, he focuses on the development of new investment risk models such as the recently launched Forensic Alpha Model(TM) (FAM). He also plays a key role in the testing and further development of GMI Ratings' forensic accounting model (AGR).
After beginning his career at Barra, a leading provider of portfolio risk and performance analytics, Mr. Gottlieb worked for Cutler Group as an equity option market maker and proprietary trader on the NYSE ARCA option exchange floor. He also served as Managing Director of Client Services and Algorithmic Trading for options analytics firm Livevol. He is the author of one of the most widely-read options trading blog in the world (Livevol Blog), and the daily "Options Expert Analysis" exclusively available to Fidelity customers on the Fidelity.com website.
OptionsProfits can be followed on Twitter at twitter.com/OptionsProfits
Ophir can be followed on Twitter at twitter.com/Ophir_Gottlieb
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV