Trade-Ideas: Heico Corporation (HEI) Is Today's New Lifetime High Stock
- HEI has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $8.5 million.
- HEI has traded 30,098 shares today.
- HEI is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in HEI with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for HEI NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on HEI: HEICO Corporation, through its subsidiaries, designs, manufactures, and sells aerospace, defense, and electronic related products and services in the United States and internationally. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 0.2%. HEI has a PE ratio of 35.2. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Heico Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. The average volume for Heico Corporation has been 131,800 shares per day over the past 30 days. Heico has a market cap of $1.3 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector and aerospace/defense industry. The stock has a beta of 0.40 and a short float of 12.8% with 15.12 days to cover. Shares are up 29% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Heico Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- HEI's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 8.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 9.9%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.42, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.21, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- HEICO CORP has improved earnings per share by 22.2% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, HEICO CORP increased its bottom line by earning $1.60 versus $1.38 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.80 versus $1.60).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Aerospace & Defense industry average. The net income increased by 24.4% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $19.04 million to $23.70 million.
- 41.11% is the gross profit margin for HEICO CORP which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 9.97% is above that of the industry average.
- You can view the full Heico Corporation Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.