Deutsche Bank today announced that Oleg Melentyev will join as Director and Head of US Credit Strategy as part of the Bank’s Rates and Credit Strategy Research platform. Based in New York, Melentyev will report directly to Dominic Konstam, Managing Director and Global Head of Rates Research.
As part of his new role, Melentyev will collaborate closely with the High Yield sector research team, the Investment Grade sector desk analysts and the Quantitative Credit strategy group.
Prior to joining Deutsche Bank, Melentyev spent 12 years at Bank of America Merrill Lynch as the Head of HY/EM Corporate Credit Strategy covering global high yield and emerging market sectors. Before that, Oleg held the role of Vice President of Money Markets at East European Bank based in Russia.
“Leaning on his extensive industry expertise, Oleg will play a critical
role in supporting Deutsche Bank's US credit research, supporting our
ongoing commitment to the sector,” Konstam said. “Oleg is well-versed in
macroeconomic issues and bottom-up credit analysis, making him the
perfect candidate for this role.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV