ROSH PINA, Israel, Aug. 28, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- On Track Innovations Ltd. (OTI) (Nasdaq:OTIV), a global provider of near field communication (NFC) and cashless payment solutions, reports several members of its board of directors have been actively buying OTI ordinary shares in the open market (pursuant to Rule 10b5-1 plans executed in June 2013 and/or during open trading windows pursuant to OTI's insider trading policy). OTI was advised these purchases total approximately 735,000 shares to date. OTI's directors will be required to report their holdings and changes in ownership of OTI securities by filing Forms 3, 4 and/or 5 starting on January1, 2014, when OTI will commence reporting as a domestic issuer and will no longer be entitled to report as a foreign private issuer.
About On Track Innovations
On Track Innovations Ltd. (OTI) is a leader in contactless and NFC applications based on its extensive patent and IP portfolio. OTI's field-proven innovations have been deployed around the world to address NFC payment solutions, petroleum payment and management, cashless parking fee collection systems and mass transit ticketing. OTI markets and supports its solutions through a global network of regional offices and alliances. For more information, visit www.otiglobal.com .
CONTACT: OTI Contact: Galit Mendelson VP, Corporate Relations 732 429 1900 ext. 111 firstname.lastname@example.org Investor Contact: Scott Liolios or Matt Glover Liolios Group, Inc. 949 574 3860 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV