RISHON LEZION, Israel, Aug. 28, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- B.O.S. Better Online Solutions Ltd. (the "Company," "BOS") (Nasdaq:BOSC), a leading Israeli provider of RFID and supply chain solutions to global enterprises, today reported its financial results for the three months ended June 30, 2013.
Revenues for the second quarter of fiscal 2013 amounted to $6.7 million, compared to $5.9 million in the previous quarter of this year and the comparable quarter last year.
On a non-GAAP basis, the net profit for the second quarter of 2013 was $76,000, compared to a net loss of $90,000 in the previous quarter of this year and a net profit of $10,000 in the comparable quarter of last year.Net loss for the second quarter of fiscal 2013 amounted to $59,000, compared to net loss of $203,000 in the previous quarter of this year and a net loss of $214,000 in the comparable quarter last year. Avidan Zelicovsky, BOS President, stated: "We are pleased with the improvement in our financial results as compared to the comparable quarter last year and the first quarter this year. In the first half of the year we faced a reduction in the gross margin of the Supply Chain Division. The reduction is attributed to the expansion of our business in India which carries lower gross margins. We anticipate improvement in the gross margin of the Supply Chain Division in the second half of year 2013." Eyal Cohen, BOS CFO, stated: "Our cash and cash equivalents and long term bank deposit amounted to $856,000 as of June 30, 2013 and $792,000 as of December 31, 2012. Our bank loans as of June 30, 2013 were reduced to $8.1 million from $8.4 million as of December 31, 2012. We expect a further reduction of loans during year 2013."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV