Xerium Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:XRM), a leading global provider of industrial consumable products and services, today announced that Harold Bevis, Xerium’s President and CEO, was recently interviewed for an article that appears in the August issue of China Pulp & Paper Industry magazine.
Topics discussed in the article, among others, include:
- Xerium’s history and an anticipated rebranding process that will align all products under the Xerium name
- Xerium’s status as a leading global supplier of machine clothing, rolls and mechanical services
- Industry shifts and Xerium’s innovative measures to align with future growth patterns
- Xerium’s presence in China, China’s role in the company’s strategy and plans for future expansion in China
A copy of this article is available on the company's website at www.xerium.com/news/inthemedia.aspx.
About Xerium TechnologiesXerium Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:XRM) is a leading global provider of industrial consumable products and services. Xerium utilizes a broad portfolio of patented and proprietary technologies to provide customers with tailored solutions and products integral to production, all designed to optimize performance and reduce operational costs. With 28 manufacturing facilities in 12 countries around the world, Xerium has approximately 3,200 employees. FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS This press release and the referenced article contain forward-looking statements. The words “believe,” “estimate,” “expect,” “intend,” “anticipate,” “goals,” variations of such words, and similar expressions identify forward-looking statements, but their absence does not mean that the statement is not forward-looking. Forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties, both known and unknown, that may cause actual results to differ materially from those indicated. These risks and uncertainties include the following items: (1) our efforts to align the company to anticipated future market realities may not be fully realized; (2) our ability to innovate and create new products may not be as effective as we anticipate; and (3) the other risks and uncertainties discussed elsewhere in this press release, our Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2012, our Form 10-Q for the quarter ended March 31, 2013 and our other SEC filings. If any of these risks or uncertainties materialize, or if our underlying assumptions prove to be incorrect, actual results may vary significantly from what we projected. Any forward-looking statement in this press release or the referenced article reflects our current views with respect to future events. Except as required by law, we assume no obligation to publicly update or revise these forward-looking statements for any reason, whether as a result of new information, future events, or otherwise. Copies of our SEC filings are available from the SEC and in the investor relations section of our website at www.xerium.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV