Click on the interactive chart to see analyst ratings over time. Sourced from Zacks Investment Research.
Dig Deeper: Compare analyst ratings to annual returns for stocks mentioned.
Do you see investment opportunities in 3D printing? Use the list below as a starting point for your own analysis. 1. Stratasys Inc. (SSYS): Engages in the development, manufacture, and marketing of three dimensional (3D) printing, rapid prototyping (RP), and direct digital manufacturing (DDM) systems primarily in North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific. Market cap at $4.27B, most recent closing price at $110.04. EPS growth over the next 5 years: 30.5% 2. Proto Labs, Inc. (PRLB): Manufactures computer numerical control (CNC) machined and injection molded custom parts for prototyping and short-run production. Market cap at $1.82B, most recent closing price at $71.87. EPS growth over the next 5 years: 30% 3. 3D Systems Corp. (DDD): Engages in the design, development, manufacture, marketing, and servicing of 3D printers and related products, print materials, and services. Market cap at $5.B, most recent closing price at $51.90. EPS growth over the next 5 years: 20.4% 4. FARO Technologies Inc. (FARO): Designs, develops, manufactures, markets, and supports portable, software driven, 3-D measurement systems used in a range of manufacturing, industrial, building construction, and forensic applications. Market cap at $648.53M, most recent closing price at $37.93. EPS growth over the next 5 years: 20% 5. Ansys, Inc. (ANSS): Engages in the development and marketing of engineering simulation software and services used by engineers and designers in aerospace, automotive, manufacturing, electronics, biomedical, energy, and defense industries. Market cap at $8.01B, most recent closing price at $86.29. EPS growth over the next 5 years: 17%
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV