TAMPA, Fla., Aug. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- MagneGas Corporation ("MagneGas" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: MNGA), the developer of a technology that converts liquid waste into a hydrogen-based fuel, announced today that AccuGas, LLC from Jackson, Michigan has signed an agreement to become a distributor selling MagneGas™ fuel to the Southern region of Michigan. The agreement with AccuGas is part of a broader MagneGas strategy to focus on selling fuel through independent regional distributors.
"Our partnership with AccuGas allows MagneGas to effectively and efficiently penetrate the Southern Michigan market," stated Bryan George, Senior Vice President Sales & Distributor Relations for MagneGas. "We are excited about the growth prospects with AccuGas, and look forward to a long and prosperous relationship."
"It is always our goal to provide our present and new customers the opportunity to evaluate and use products that will enhance their gas cutting and heating operations. We feel that with our newly created alliance with MagneGas, we can provide customers a product that offers not only a highly efficient process, but achieves their goals with creating a greener, cost-effective method. This product is something truly rare that can meet all that criteria," stated Mark Poupard, Owner of AccuGas. "It has been a real pleasure and we welcome our alliance to demonstrate a truly exciting product in our market area that fits so many of our customer needs."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV