Business Bio Expert Nancy Juetten Offers Labor Day Storytelling Advice For Experts, Authors, And Speakers Serious About Attracting Clients Now
BELLEVUE, Wash., Aug. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- For millions of self-employed business owners, Labor Day is a great day to revisit their messages on websites, social media profiles, blogs, and speaker introductions to attract clients now.
"Boring, fuddy-duddy stories don't get the job done in a time when clients are more careful with their spending than ever before," says Business Bio Expert Nancy Juetten, She offers a gift audio file with tips and examples to make writing a client attracting story faster and easier at http://www.byebyeboringbio.com/
"In my work with hundreds of clients in English speaking nations, business owners and aspiring experts struggle to find the right words to speak their brand of brilliance," Juetten says. "Bios and 'about us' pages read like wallpaper instead of wow. This prevents qualified prospects from leaning in, asking to learn more, and saying YES."
Juetten invites aspiring experts, authors, and speakers to think through the Great 8 Story elements to tell their best client attracting story.1. Your "Aha" Story 2. Your People 3. What You Do 4. Compelling Benefits 5. Power of Proof 6. Passion – Why You? 7. Something Personal 8. Call to Action "This structure helps make the writing process faster and easier. Keep the focus on the words that invite potential clients to pick up the phone, send you an email, and otherwise take serious interest in what you offer," Juetten explains. Juetten says that the Great 8 story elements are especially helpful for those who are just starting new businesses or reinventing their careers to keep the focus on the most relevant information. She offers these tips to guide experts to tell stories that attract clients, starting today.
- "Content over Cute" is a good rule of thumb. For example, name and claim your geography and expertise – such as fee-only financial planner, Bellevue, WA. Then, you make it easy for clients who are searching for that expertise to find you, call you and do business with you," Juetten says.
- Lead with the role you play that has the greatest potential to attract clients now. "Author/Speaker/Coach is a list of roles as opposed to an intoxicating message about results that a reader can't wait to learn more about," Juetten explains.
- Specify the specific, terrific results from your work with clients in crystal clear terms so readers know that relief or compelling benefits are well within their grasp with you as their service provider.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts