When The Accused Speaks Up...This Gripping Story, Inspired By Real Events, Will Be Featured At This Year's Frankfurt International Book Fair In Germany On October 9-13
SPRINGFIELD, Ill., Aug. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- A fictionalized version of his story unfolds in the pages of author Kevin King's Guilty of Nothing, which will be presented in the upcoming Frankfurt International Book Exhibit. A rollercoaster of emotions awaits readers as they try to figure out who the real killer is.
The author introduces readers to Bill Eck, who enjoys going to the Arlington Racetrack where he had made a lot of friends. He wins quite a lot of money and some people think he has inside information, thus he has also made numerous enemies. One day, he was summoned to the track to meet an owner, but the next thing he knows, he is being arrested as serial killer. He believes he was set up because he was found with the evidence. The police and community think it is an open and shut case.
But Bill Eck is accused of crimes that he didn't commit. Yes, the evidence is compelling, but not complete. He and his family hire an attorney. They are working together to clear his name and reputation. Will the real killer be caught so he can be freed? Readers are about to find out.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV