HOUSTON, Aug. 28, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Marathon Oil Corporation (NYSE: MRO) announced today that President and CEO Lee M. Tillman will present at three investor conferences in September, and each presentation will be available via webcast. Details of the events are as follows:
· Sept. 11 - Barclays CEO Energy-Power Conference, 8:25 a.m. EDT
· Sept. 13 - UBS Best of Americas 2013 Conference, 8:20 a.m. BST· Sept. 18 - UBS Houston Energy Symposium, 2:00 p.m. CDT Live webcasts of the remarks will be accessible via Marathon Oil's website at http://www.marathonoil.com . The presentations and associated question-and-answer sessions will include forward-looking information. Replays of the presentations will be available and archived on Marathon Oil's website for 30 days following each event. Marathon Oil Corporation is an international exploration and production company. Based in Houston, Texas, the Company had net proved reserves at the end of 2012 of 2 billion barrels of oil equivalent in North America, Europe and Africa. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.marathonoil.com .
CONTACT: Media Relations Contacts Lee Warren: 713-296-4103 John Porretto: 713-296-4102 Investor Relations Contacts Howard Thill: 713-296-4140 Chris Phillips: 713-296-3213
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts