MIAMI, August 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
PaydayLoan-Lender.com has produced a tip sheet for shoppers to get the most out of their bargain hunting. The short term loan introduction site can help consumers save money by shopping smarter and utilizing insider tips for greater gains.
A spokesperson for the site announced the publication of the tip sheet in the following statement that was released to the press.
"There are so many great discount stores out there, from mass-market, membership clubs or cut-price lines in premium stores. We encourage consumers to be on the lookout for ways to make their pay checks go further and their payday loans to stretch even further. We hope that our tip sheet will boost bargaining power!"The six tips are:
- Write a list and avoid " browsing ": Be aware of marketing tactics - A crucial way to not overspend is to learn how to spot a store's marketing gimmicks. Items are placed in certain locations deliberately and there is a proven science to shopping. Learn the layout of your store and stick to a pre-written shopping list.
- Never shop tired or hungry: Shopping on an empty stomach or when tired is the number one way for consumers to buy more than they need. The discipline required to successfully bargain hunt requires a clear head.
- Make sure that you definitely want to shop there before paying for membership: Check it out a few times before you sign on the dotted line. Visit the store to see if it is suitable.
- Share a membership with a friend or family member: Cut costs even more by having a communal membership, thereby splitting the membership fee.
- Use a smaller cart: If you choose a bigger cart, you will fill it up and buy more. A smaller cart means that you are limited to buying less, therefore saving more. This is a psychological trick that can save precious dollars and avoid over-shopping.
- Pay in cash: Estimate the cost of what items need to be bought and bring the exact amount in cash. PaydayLoan-Lender.com can connect consumers to emergency lenders that can pay out cash directly into bank checking accounts within 1 working day or faster.