- Essentials of Finance and Accounting Part I: Learn how profits are made and gain a more balanced perspective on their importance to your organization. By the end of class, you will learn how to use the three key financial statements to tell a story about the financial health of an organization, how the concepts of liquidity, solvency and profitability impact business decisions and how to scrutinize a P&L statement.
- Essentials of Finance and Accounting Part II: Dive into the mechanisms of cash flow and learn skills to manage working capital that help you determine an operational decision's impact on profit. By completion of this class, you will gain a deeper understanding of depreciation and learn how to extract information to manage and invest from a 10K report.
- Financial Statement Analysis: Analyze and interpret key ratios for a particular industry and design new systems to avoid common business pitfalls. In this session, you will discuss metrics that determine the viability of individual projects including EBITA, ROI, IRR, and EVA.
- Forecasting for Profit in Tough Times: Review best practices in budgeting and forecasting, along with some tips and tricks to make your product the best it can be. This course is a facilitated walk-through of the forecasting process using participants' products or services.
The University Of Texas At Austin Launches New Certificate Program In Finance Management
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.