SHAWNEE, Kan. and BURLINGTON, Mass., Aug. 28, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --
- Perceptive Software and Bridgeline Digital jointly announced that they have committed to a long-term agreement that will see Bridgeline's iAPPS® platform augmented with Perceptive Enterprise Search technology. With this enhanced integration, Bridgeline Digital, the global developer of the iAPPS® platform, an integrated, web-based content management, commerce, marketing and analytics digital engagement solution, will boost their platform's search and indexing capabilities for optimal customer satisfaction.
- Based on prior experience as a Perceptive Software Integration Kit client, Bridgeline Digital determined that Perceptive Enterprise Search was an effective way to deliver a faster, more easily implemented platform—bringing an accelerated time to value—with more transparency, and the scalability to easily accommodate Bridgeline's multi-tenant architecture.
- In addition to streamlining search for end-users, Perceptive's search technology enables Bridgeline to provide customers with reporting metrics that help them take advantage of new opportunities and catch problem areas quickly.
- Perceptive's technology also gives Bridgeline built-in, web-based administration capabilities that can be used to create new indexes for testing and development.
- Index creation and maintenance tasks will be automated, and the search interface can be customized with ease, thus eliminating manual development and need for intervention by support personnel.
- " Our customers are focused on delivering personalized web experiences that engage and convert site visitors – search is a huge part of that," said Brett Zucker, Chief Technical Officer at Bridgeline. "In addition to working with us closely and attentively to tailor a solution that effectively meets those concerns, Perceptive Software has demonstrated a commitment to pushing the boundaries for search, always staying ahead of the next challenge. By making Perceptive a cornerstone of our platform, we are certain our customers will have the most advanced, user-friendly and manageable tools available for eCommerce and content management."
- "By fortifying the iAPPS platform with Perceptive Enterprise Search, Bridgeline Digital can implement its solution more quickly, resulting in immediate gains and revenue opportunities for Bridgeline and its customers," said Scott Coons, President and CEO, Perceptive Software. "Furthermore, Bridgeline can deliver top-notch analytics that provide visibility and control for customers whose businesses demand faster and more accurate responsiveness than ever before. Perceptive Software's commitment to developing world-class search technologies ensures our customers will be able to manage their most pervasive and demanding operations, and partners such as Bridgeline can develop stronger and more comprehensive platforms that excel in the face of new challenges."
- About Perceptive Search
- Perceptive Software on Twitter
- Perceptive Software on LinkedIn
- Perceptive Software on YouTube
- About the iAPPS® Platform
- Bridgeline Digital on Twitter
- Bridgeline Digital on LinkedIn
- Bridgeline Digital on Facebook
CONTACT: Robert Zoch Public Relations, Perceptive Software o: 703-948-5831 m: 203-739-5274 firstname.lastname@example.org Brian Bolton SVP of Marketing, Bridgeline Digital o: 781-497-3013 m: 617-818-8594 email@example.com
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts