Belden Inc. (NYSE: BDC), a global leader in signal transmission solutions for mission-critical applications, opened its Customer Collaboration Center located in Indianapolis, IN.
The goal of the Customer Collaboration Center is to provide a hands-on setting that illustrates both the breadth and capabilities of Belden’s complete end-to-end product offerings. With guidance from industry experts, customers will have the opportunity to interact with the product displays and build a customized solution that addresses their toughest pain points and meets their specific needs. Alongside the four fully-equipped conference rooms, a café and a lounge, the Customer Collaboration Center’s main features include a/an:
- Fully Functioning Broadcast Solutions Studio
- Broadcast Studio 1A demonstrates integrated broadcast solutions featuring Belden, Miranda and PPC brands. From signal acquisition through production and master control to a residential viewing area, this fully functional studio features not only an open architecture framework but also showcases Belden’s broad portfolio within each brand. Customers will be able to participate in a live recording and receive a flash drive to take back with them of their experience.“Our real world broadcast studio showcases our broadcast solutions for AV applications where performance, quality and reliability are a requirement,” states Mike Saber, director of marketing, broadcast and AV solutions.
- Complete Data Center System
- The Enterprise Data Center demonstrates Belden’s cable, connectivity and enclosure solutions, showing the value of pre-terminated cabling, energy efficiency, efficient cooling and the customizable solutions that Belden offers. Customers will be able to interact up close and personal with the enclosure solutions and see live how the redundant AEHC system reduces cooling costs and how the cabinet-level power monitoring and cooling technologies work.“Nothing beats the power of seeing, touching and trying our products being used from start to finish in an actual data center environment,” says Michael Salvador, technical solutions manager for Belden.
- Industrial Networking and On Machine Solutions
- The industrial networking and on machine demos highlight Belden in action on a fully functional machine that could be found in any industrial environment. Customers can view products found in an enclosed and enclosureless environment: Lumberg Automation connectors, Hirschmann and GarrettCom Ethernet switches and routers, Tofino Security’s cyber security products, as well as a variety of cordsets, cable and connectors. In addition, Belden's mission-critical features such as rapid fault recovery, redundancy, network management, security, and the flexible mobility of Belden wireless products are highlighted.
Whether a company is planning their business infrastructure, upgrading or troubleshooting an existing system or looking to learn more about the latest in technology, they will find the answer at the Customer Collaboration Center. Belden experts are here to help customers develop the right solution for their unique challenges and achieve success on every project and in every facet of their business.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV