Analysts' Actions: SRLC TIVO WDAY ANF TIF
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
Old National Bancorp (ONB) was upgraded from market perform to outperform, FIG Partners said. Stock has pulled back 13% since July. $15 price target.
Stericycle (SRLC) was downgraded at Wedbush from outperform to Neutral. $120 price target. Company has limited upside potential to consensus expectations, Wedbush said.
Superior Energy (SPN) was downgraded from focus stock to sector perform, Howard Weill said. $31 price target.(TIF) downgraded at Citi to neutral from buy and given an $88 price target. Valuation is at a three year high.
STOCK COMMENTS/EPS CHANGESAbercrombie & Fitch (ANF) numbers cut at Credit Suisse. Shares are now seen reaching $39, according to Credit Suisse. Estimates also reduced, given weaker demand. Neutral rating. Ann (ANN) estimates were raised at UBS given a solid start to the third quarter with potential for margin upside. Price target is $40.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV