Gilbert Gugni Awarded AV Preeminent Rating By Martindale-Hubbell
TROY, Mich., Aug. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Giarmarco, Mullins & Horton, P.C. is pleased to announce that Gilbert Gugni has been awarded an AV Preeminent Rating by Martindale- Hubbell which is an objective indicator of a lawyer's high ethical standards and professional ability, generated from evaluations of lawyers by other members of the bar and the judiciary.
Mr. Gugni is the Chair of the Family Law Section and has over 30 years of litigation experience. He concentrates his practice entirely to Family Law, which includes handling complex divorce litigation in Oakland, Macomb, Wayne, Livingston, Lapeer, Washtenaw and St. Clair counties. He is involved in all aspects of Family Law, including cases involving high assets and custody disputes. He is also actively involved as a Family Law mediator and arbitrator.
Mr. Gugni has been selected by his peers as a Michigan "Super Lawyer" in Family Law. He was also selected by peer recognition and professional achievement as one of the Top 100 Attorneys in Michigan as published in the New York Times in 2012. His name is also included in "Best Lawyers in America" in 2011, 2012 and 2013 by U.S. News, as well as a dbusiness Top Lawyers in 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013 in Family Law and Alternative Dispute Resolution.
Mr. Gugni has spoken at several seminars, including for the Michigan Trial Lawyers Association and the Institute of Continuing Legal Education. He previously co-authored an article for the Michigan Family Law Journal (Special Issue, 2007) entitled "Child Custody: A Sample Letter to Client".Mr. Gugni is a retired Naval Reserve Officer. He served in the Judge Advocate General Corps. of the U.S. Navy for 22 years, attaining the rank of Commander. He also received two Navy commendation medals during his tenure with the Naval Reserves.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV